Customer Experience Associate
About the Customer Experience Associate Role
Crap Eyewear is looking for Customer Experience Associates to join our growing team and help us deliver the best shopping experience on the internet (and IRL). Our ideal candidate is smart, cool as a cucumber, and will radiate positive vibes as the voice of our brand in all customer interactions.
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit. We pride ourselves in being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team. On a daily basis, a Customer Experience Associate will interact both online with our community of customers as well as in person with visitors of our Venice showroom.
- Deliver our unique brand experience across all existing channels (email, social media) and contribute to the implementation of new channels (chat, text, phone) as we grow
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and policies in order to provide accurate and up-to-date information to our customers
- Build genuine relationships with our customers and serve as their advocate internally
- Facilitate the feedback loop with other internal teams including Design, Merchandising, and Product Development
- Play a key role in identifying opportunities for improvements and optimizing the customer journey
- Greet all visitors as a trusted ambassador of our brand – you are the first person to interact with our Showroom customers, office visitors and brand VIPs
- Communicate our brand story with enthusiasm and product knowledge with accuracy, while efficiently and effectively processing sales transactions
- Address all customer inquiries with courtesy and warmth
- Identify key pain points and patterns for visiting customers and work with the Ops team to implement process improvements as needed
- Maintain a clean and well-organized storefront and stock room
- Obsessively dedicated to customer experience and willing to go above and beyond for every customer
- Patient, kind, detail-oriented, organized, and adaptable - the rest of the office should be able to suntan off your infinitely sunny disposition
- A resourceful problem-solver, you think outside the box to come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis in grammar and witty charm
- Comfortable with technology, and an eagerness to learn new tools and systems (*previous experience with Zendesk and Shopify is a plus)
- Able to work 1-3 days per week in our Venice showroom, including weekends and holidays
- Based in the LA area
About Crap® Eyewear
Crap Eyewear is a lifestyle brand independently owned and operated beachside in Los Angeles, CA. Born in reaction to an expensive and often all-too-serious eyewear market, we create quality sunglasses that are design driven, fashion forward and accessibly priced. Although our brand name is lighthearted, we take our work, products, customers, employees and surrounding community very seriously.
As a “startup” we work hard to reach challenging goals and benchmarks – but also value our time outside the office with friends, family and coworkers. The Crap Eyewear brand is an extension of our company: deeply rooted in Southern California culture. Our tight-knit team has an eclectic extracurricular resume of everything from surfing, skateboarding, and golf to dance, suntanning and music (we’re currently one member short of an in-office family band).
Simply put, we’re looking for smart, hard-working, resourceful problem solvers to become an integral part of our fast-paced and increasingly global business.
Join Our Team
- Competitive compensation
- Sunglasses to keep you and your friends styling
- HQ two blocks from the beach in Venice
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com