About the Showroom Associate Role
Crap Eyewear is looking for part-time Showroom Associates to join our growing team and help us deliver the best shopping experience IRL. Our ideal candidate is smart, cool as a cucumber, and will radiate positive vibes as the voice of our brand in all customer interactions. The role is based on-site at our Venice Beach HQ.
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit. We pride ourselves in being a collaborative, open-minded and imaginative team. On a daily basis, a Showroom Associate will interact with visitors of our Venice showroom as well as with our community of customers online.
- Front of house
- Greet all visitors as a trusted ambassador of our brand – you are the first person to interact with our Showroom customers, office visitors and brand VIPs
- Maintain a clean and well-organized storefront
- Communicate our brand story with enthusiasm and product knowledge with accuracy, while efficiently and effectively processing sales transactions
- Address all customer inquiries with courtesy and warmth; build genuine relationships with our customers and serve as their advocate internally
- Identify key pain points and patterns for visiting customers and work with the Ops team to implement process improvements as needed
- Back of House
- Deliver our unique brand experience across existing support channels by responding to customers via email, chat, text, social media, phone, and contribute to the implementation of new channels as we grow
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, policies, and systems in order to provide accurate and up-to-date information to our customers
- Maintain a clean and well-organized stock room; replenish showroom inventory as needed
- Process customer returns and perform repairs as needed
- Play a key role in identifying opportunities for improvements and optimizing the customer journey; facilitate the feedback loop with other internal teams including Design, Merchandising, and Product Development
- Obsessively dedicated to customer experience and willing to go above and beyond for every customer
- Patient, kind, detail-oriented, organized, and adaptable - the rest of the office should be able to suntan off your infinitely sunny disposition
- A resourceful problem-solver, you think outside the box to come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis in grammar and witty charm
- Comfortable with technology, and an eagerness to learn new tools and systems (*previous experience with Gorgias and Shopify is a plus)
- Must be based in the LA area and able to work on-site at our Venice showroom (shifts are 10am-6:30pm)
- Weekend + holiday availability required
About Crap® Eyewear
Crap Eyewear is a lifestyle brand independently owned and operated beachside in Los Angeles, CA. Born in reaction to an overpriced and overly serious sunglass market, we’re on a mission to create funky, bioacetate eyewear without the heavy retail markup. Although our brand name is lighthearted, we take our work, products, customers, employees and surrounding community very seriously. Our organization is Climate Neutral Certified and a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
As a growing business we work hard to reach challenging goals and benchmarks – but also value our time outside the office with friends, family and coworkers. The Crap Eyewear brand is an extension of our company: deeply rooted in Southern California culture. Our tight-knit team has an eclectic extracurricular resume of everything from surfing, skateboarding, and golf to dance and music.
Simply put, we’re looking for smart, hard-working, resourceful problem solvers to become an integral part of our growing business.
Join Our Team
- Competitive compensation
- Sunglasses to keep you and your friends styling
- HQ two blocks from the beach in Venice
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Showroom Associate" along with your work availability.